- Third Annual International and Comparative Urban Law Conference (29 June 2016)
- International Governance and Rule of Law in China under the One Belt One Road Initiative (3 June 2016)
- Beyond Convergence and Divergence? Symposium on Chinese Legal Reform and the Global Legal Order (2 June 2015)
- 「基本法頒布25週年回顧與前瞻」學術研討會 (2015年5月16日)
- HKCAC/HKU Conference on Construction Dispute Resolution 2015 (19 March 2015)
- Public Order Offences （Overseas Experiences） Workshop (20-23 January 2015)
- Legal Development in Authoritarian Systems: The Experiences of Taiwan and mainland China (14 June 2014)
- The 6th Criminal Law Forum: The Reach of Criminal Law in the Era of New Media (24-25 January 2014)
- Mediation Workshop: Disputes, Mediation and the Rule of Law (3 December 2013)
- 2013 PKU-HKU Annual Conference: Rule of Law, Reform and Development (25 October 2013)
- Forum for Young Chinese Constitutional Law Scholars 2013: Fiscal Policy and Constitution (2-3 March 2013)
- Conference on ‘China’s Long March toward Rule of Law: Are We Still Marching?’ (4 December 2012)
- Forum: Wukan and Grass-roots Democracy in China (论坛：乌坎与中国基层民主) (19 May 2012).
- ‘Forum for Young Chinese Constitutional Law Scholars 2012’ (中国宪法青年学者论坛2012： 公共事件、传媒与法治) (10-11 January 2012).
- Conference on ‘From Economic Development to Human Flourishing: The Case of China’ (从经济发展到人类繁荣：以中国为例) (6-7 December 2011)
- Conference on ‘Chinese Model of Legal and Social Management’ (法律与社会管理的中国模式研讨会) (29 June 2011).
- ‘Forum for Young Chinese Constitutional Law Scholars 2011: Government Regulation and Citizens’ Rights: A Reflection of the Problems in China’ (中国宪法青年学者论坛2011: 政府规制与公民权利: 中国问题的思考) (21-22 January 2011).
- ‘Third Annual Forum on Regional Criminal Law of China’ (第三届中国区际刑事法论坛), jointly organized with College for Criminal Law Science of Beijing Normal University and the Faculty of Law of Macau University (13-14 December 2010; in Macau).
- Conference on ‘Collective Bargaining and the Future of Labour Rights in China’ (集体谈判立法对中国劳动关系的影响研讨会), jointly organized with Labour Law and Social Security Law Research Centre of Shenzhen University (21 October 2010).
- Conference on ‘Charter 08 and Challenges of Constitutional Development’, jointly organized with French Centre for Research on Contemporary China (5 June 2010).
- Forum on ‘Half a Century of Chinese Law, 1960-2010’, a Forum to celebrate the 80th birthday of prominent Chinese Law expert Professor Jerome A. Cohen (31 May 2010).
- ‘Forum for Young Chinese Constitutional Law Scholars 2010’ (中国宪法青年学者论坛2010) (22-23 January 2010).
- Conference on the ‘Practice of Anti-Discrimination Law in Mainland China’ (中国内地反歧视法律实践座谈会), jointly organized by the Centre for Chinese Law and Beijing Yirenping Centre (21 January 2010).
- ‘The 2nd China Regional Criminal Law Symposium’ (第二届中国区际刑事法论坛: 从个案到制度), jointly organized with the College for Criminal Law Science of Beijing Normal University; Faculty of Law of Macau University (18-19 December 2009).
- ‘China and International Human Rights Mechanisms’ (中国与国际人权机制工作坊), jointly organized with Human Rights in China (17 December 2009).
- ‘The Annual Academic Conference’, jointly organized with the Beijing University School of Law (12 December 2009).
justify;”>Conference on ‘The Development of the Chinese Legal System: Change and Challenges’ (中国法律制度的发展: 变化和挑战), the inaugural conference of the Centre for Chinese Law (10-11 December 2009).
- Roundtable on ‘Regional Autonomy and Central-Local Relations in China’ (「区域自治与中央地方关系」圆桌会议), jointly organized with the Centre for Comparative and Public Law, HKU; Kreddha (International Peace Council for States, People’s and Minorities) (29-30 July 2009).
- ‘First Annual Forum on Regional Criminal Law of China’ (第一届中国区际刑事法论坛), jointly organized with the College for Criminal Law Science of Beijing Normal University; Faculty of Law of Macau University (in Shenzhen) (16-17 December 2008).
- ‘Third Annual Conference on Greater China Legal Development’ (两岸四地法律发展学术研讨会) (21 November 2008).