Dr Li Yahong 李亞虹
Email | Research Profile
Visiting Professorship/ Fellowship
- Visiting Scholar under the Mainland, Hong Kong and Macau Fellowship scheme, Academia Sinica, Taiwan, 3-16 October 2016.
- Visiting Professor, Zhejiang University Law School, Hangzhou, 30 October – 12 November 2016.
- Visiting Professor at the Applied Research Centre for Intellectual Assets and the Law in Asia, Singapore Management University, 13-15 March 2016.
- HKU-Cambridge Hughes Hall Visiting Fellow, Cambridge University, 12 April – 6 May 2013.
- Visiting Scholar, Max Planck Institute for Innovation and Competition, Munich, Germany, November 15-29, 2009.
- Honorary Visiting Professor, School of Intellectual Property of Jinan University, Guangzhou, China, December 2009 to present.
- Adjunct Researcher, Intellectual Property Research Center, the Southwestern University of Political Science and Law, May 2005 to present.
- Visiting Professor, Santa Clara University Law School. Taught PRC Legal System and Intellectual Property Law, August – December 2001.
- Visiting Professor, Public Law and China Study Center, the University of Salzburg in Austria in May of 2000 and 2001. Taught Chinese Law.
- Honorary Fellow, Law School, the University of Melbourne, Australia, 1 – 31 July 1998. Visiting Scholar, East Asia Legal Studies, Harvard Law School, 1997-1998