Join us for an exciting debate about these and many other questions.
- Can we entrust robots to make health decisions on our behalf?
- Can privacy protect the technological use of data in the public domain?
- What lessons can we learn from recent decisions of the Supreme Court of Canada on the interplay between technology and users’ rights?
- What are the issues involved in regulating online parody in Hong Kong?
- How to bridge the Valley of Death between scientific policy and real world diseases?
- Are orthodox science, technology, and innovation systems metrics adequate to account for the impacts of intellectual property in developing countries?
Please browse the website for more information.
This is a joint event between:
the Law and Technology Centre at HKU and the Centre for Law, Technology and Society at the University of Ottawawith academic support by Centre for Medical Ethics and Law at HKU.
Law and Technology Centre, HKU
Centre for Law, Technology and Society, University of Ottawa
Centre for Medical Ethics and Law, HKU