Can I appeal for my examination results?

There are no appeals against the results of examinations and all other forms of assessment (General Regulation G9(h)).  You may however request checking of assessment results on grounds of procedural irregularities or calculation mistake.  You should complete the application form (to be made available to students by email at the end of the assessment period) and return it with the receipt of payment to the application (HK$200 for each assessment) to our General Office within two weeks after the announcement of examination results.  No late request will be entertained.For further information, please see the “Procedures for Checking of Assessment Results of Taught Courses”.

Posted in: Assessment and Examination