Confirmation of Student Status under the Minimum Wage Ordinance


Statutory Minimum Wage does not apply to student interns and work experience students during a period of exempt student employment.  If you are required by your employer to provide a document issued by the University confirming your student intern status or student status for “work Experience student” for the exemption from Statutory Minimum Wage, you may come to our General Office during office hours with the offer letter of your internship and your student card for assistance.

Posted in: Faculty Resources for Students