How can I receive notices and announcements from the University and the Faculty?


You are given a computer account, identified uniquely by a HKU Portal UID (User Identification) and an associated PIN (Personal Identification Number), for accessing a wide range of network services and applications conveniently and communicating with your fellow students and other members of the University.

The University and our General Office will disseminate important information and notices concerning your academic studies, upcoming seminars and events, internship opportunities etc. directly to and only to your account.  You are therefore reminded to visit the HKU Portal and check your emails in the account regularly via the “MyEmail” tab of the HKU Portal.

Posted in: Other Important Matters