How do I submit my assignment / take-home examination paper?

Unless teacher in a particular course instructs otherwise, you should submit all coursework and written assignments through Moodle in HKU Portal.  

Note also that students are required to attach to all assignments or take-home exams a cover sheet containing a declaration (to be signed by the submitting student) that the rules pertaining to plagiarism have been complied with fully.  Obviously, students must not attempt to submit the same piece of written work in more than one course.  Please see ARSC >> Useful Info >> "Plagiarism" and "Instructions for Submission via Moodle".

Posted in: Assessment and Examination