I feel I am under stress and have problems coping with my study. Where can I seek help?


If you have any concerns or questions regarding your academic performance during the course of your study, you should approach your Academic Adviser or our office staff for advice as soon as possible.  Please refer to Academic Advice for more information.

Counselling and Person Enrichment (CoPE) Section of the Centre of Development and Resources for Students (CEDARS) has a drop-in counselling service.  The counsellor on-duty will talk to students who are in need on first come, first served basis.

Drop-in counselling Service

Room 408 – 424, 4/F, Meng Wah Complex, Main Campus, HKU.
Monday to Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm (except public or university holidays)

Posted in: Other Important Matters