Under what circumstances will I be discontinued from my study?

The Board of Examiners may recommend, under the provision of General Regulation G12 and corresponding regulations for the respective programme, that students who do not perform satisfactorily be required to discontinue their studies.

If you are required to discontinue your studies, you will be interviewed by the Faculty Review Committee (FRC) before your case is considered by the University’s Committee on Discontinuation (COD).  If you have any study problems, please seek help early!  Please make an appointment with your academic adviser / programme director / administrative coordinator of your programme.  We are here to help!

Posted in: Grades, GPA, Honours Classifications, Discontinuation of Study