What should I do if I am unable to attend a written examination on the scheduled date?

If you are unable to take a written examination according to the scheduled date, you must write at your earliest opportunity to the Examinations Office who will seek the recommendations from the Chief Examiner(s) concerned on your request.  Approval MUST be sought before the original date of the examination.  Special arrangement will be made only under exceptional circumstances.

Posted in: Assessment and Examination