When and how can I declare my minor? (Applicable to LLB students only)

You can declare a minor in other discipline, if any, via SIS of the HKU Portal and have it stated in the official academic transcript by completing the requisite courses and number of credits as prescribed in the syllabuses for a degree curriculum by the offering departments. 

You can declare your minor in the beginning of your second academic year.  Declaration made beyond the 1st semester of the fourth academic year will not be considered. 

Please also refer to “Student’s Quick Reference Guide on Major / Minor Declaration” (HKU Portal login required).

Posted in: Curriculum, Course Selection and Enrolment