Postgraduate Student Fellows
Joining AIIFL as Postgraduate Student Fellows
AIIFL welcomes any HKU postgraduate students who meet the following criteria to apply to join as Postgraduate Student Fellows:
- academic excellence and/or professional practice knowledge/experience,
- willing to contribute 50 hours per year of research work to AIIFL.
To apply now click here.
Benefits of being an AIIFL Postgraduate Student Fellow
Being a Postgraduate Student Fellow connects you to AIIFL’s network of international experts and gives you opportunity to work with AIIFL Fellows on their research projects. It will be good for your CV. In addition, you will have the following benefits:
- be placed on AIIFL mailing list to receive news and event announcements;
- receive free attendance or discount for AIIFL seminars/conferences;
- free annual dinner at your own cost of transportation or travel.
Duration of Fellowship
Once your application is approved, you will be conferred the Fellowship for one year and be considered for renewal annually thereafter until you write to us to terminate your fellowship or until the end of your Postgraduate studies at HKU.
Cost of being an AIIFL Postgraduate Student Fellow
Fellowship is FREE at the moment. We will endeavor to keep the annual renewal free as well if our funding and resources permit.
Current Postgraduate Student Fellows:
- Donald Chan Wan Wai, LLM in Compliance and Regulation
- Junqing Chao, PhD
- Alex Fung Chun Pang, MBA
- Hugo Chu Ho Ting,, LLM in Corporate and Financial Law
- Raymond Chung, LLM in Corporate and Financial Law
- Ricky Ho Chun Lung, PCLL
- Erick Komolo, PhD
- Alixe Leclercq, Master of Economics
- Jiaolong Liang, PhD
- Wai Tim Wong, LLM in Corporate and Financial Law