I am required to provide my class ranking for a job application. Where can I obtain one?


You may complete the "Request for Official Certification of my Class Ranking" form and return it to our General Office for processing.  Please note that it is our departmental policy that students can apply for the certification of ranking only once in an academic year.  The processing time is about four weeks and you should apply well in advance if you need to submit the certification of ranking to other party.

Posted in: Other Important Matters