All entitled students may use the University Health Service (UHS).
Students with physical disability affecting mobility, sight or hearing etc. should report to the UHS and CEDARS so that assessment could be made for the need of special assistance during their time at the University.
The following services are provided by UHS:
- Medical primary care at the 2/F, Meng Wah Complex with notional charges.
- Comprehensive dental service at 3/F, Meng Wah Complex at competitive charge.
- Preventive service such as Travel Health Clinic, Wellness Clinic, Well Woman Clinic, Hepatitis Clinic and immunizations at a charge.
- Physiotherapy on the referral of UHS physicians with nominal charge.
- Health education in the form of individual advice, classes / workshops, exhibitions, web information, posters and pamphlets.
If necessary, students may be referred for specialist consultation and hospital care in the public specialist clinic and public wards of Hospital Authority hospitals.
**All non-local students are advised to purchase medical insurance to cover the cost of specialist consultation and hospitalization.
2859 2501 (for general enquiry) /
2549 4686 (for medical appointment) /
2859 2510 (for dental appointment)
Please click here for details.
Posted in: University Resources for Students