I was sick on the examination date. What should I do?

If you are unable to be present at the written examination of a course due to illness, you may apply for permission to sit for a supplementary examination of the same course.  You should make your application to the Examinations Office in writing and submit a completed “Form of Medical Certificate” to the University Health Service within 14 days of the first examination you were unable to attend.  Late submission will not be considered by the Board of Examiners.  The Board will determine whether you will be permitted to sit for a supplementary examination, and you will be informed of such arrangement by the Faculty and relevant department.

The Board of Examiners meets in January and June every year to determine examination results.


Posted in: Assessment and Examination